Air Conditioning Service and Repairs
They’re not all the same
Regularly servicing your air conditioner is important to ensuring your home or office is comfortable year-round. Like a car service, your air conditioning service is the key to keeping your unit working at its best and preventing the need for emergency repairs when those odd noises start.
At AAPL, there are no hidden surprises with our air conditioning repairs and servicing. We’ve put together a guide on what to expect when one of our professional technicians visits you for an air conditioning service or repair.
Frequency of Air Conditioning Servicing
The frequency of air conditioning services really depends on the system, but as a guideline:
- Wall Split systems only require servicing every 18-36 months. It’s important to check and clean the filters every four months;
- Reverse Cycle Ducted systems require servicing every 12-24 months, with a check and clean of the filters recommended every four months; and
- Evaporative Ducted systems require servicing at least once a year, with a service recommended just before summer.
Our Service to You
When one of our technicians visits your home or office, you are guaranteed our honest opinion and experience. Our technicians will:
- Test the unit;
- Report to you with their best advice;
- Discuss any issues with you in easy-to-understand terms;
- Inform you of the best action to take; and
- Provide a premium service, repair or replacement of your unit.
Our professional team have your best interests at heart and we will keep you informed throughout the air conditioning service or repair.
Types of Service and Repairs
Different systems require different checks, cleans and overall attention. Most residential servicing can be carried out within 30-45 minutes, with commercial services assessed on a case-by-case basis. Here is what to expect when AAPL perform an air conditioning service on your system:
Wall Split and Reverse Cycle Systems
- Remove and clean filters
- Check power connections
- Check pipe connections
- Check gas pressures
- Clean indoor unit
- Clean outdoor unit
- Check drains
- Check for correct operation
- Check zones for correct operation (Reverse Cycle Systems only)
Evaporative Ducted Systems
This service is often the most time consuming, as it is carried out on the roof. Once AAPL technicians have accessed the roof, they will:
- Remove and wash down pads;
- Clean and rinse out the reservoir, ensuring all debris and dust is out and remove dirt build up;
- Add water sanitizer; and
- Run the unit and to check correct operation
In Case of Air Conditioning Emergency, Call AAPL
At AAPL, we want to make sure your air conditioner is kept in tiptop shape. However, if it has been a little while since your last service and your system has started to make those dreaded noises, call AAPL!
One of our technicians will conduct a diagnostic service to determine what the fault it with your system. After extensive testing, we will report to you with the issues and provide you a cost for repair. At AAPL, we have a network of spare part suppliers who can provide us with what we need to repair your unit.
Do you need one of our regular air conditioning services, or air conditioning repair in Rockingham, Mandurah, Baldivis or the surrounding areas? Contact the expert team at AAPL to find out how we can service you today!
AAPL air conditioning are continually working to improve our service with the best technicians and advice we can give.