Ducted Air conditioning has moved in leaps and bounds. It’s not just about switching it on and setting your temperature. Today’s systems can be controlled via an app on your phone or from a controller like the one below.
These controllers have wi-fi ability and can encompass:
• Automatic lighting with wi-fi
• Individual room control through a wireless sensor adjusting the temperature to suit you
• Automatic reticulation with wi-fi
• Smart plugs with wi-fi
• Automatic wi-fi control of your garage door
• IFTTT- create a series of applets to really set your system up for automation based on where you are or stop your reticulation automatically if it looks like rain, the possibilities are endless
The iSave feature is a cleverly designed system that allows fresh air to be distributed into your rooms through the same vents as the air conditioning is delivered
How Does It Work
We install a roof cowel and connect this to your return air box and through a series of dampers when you push the Isave button on the controller the dampers for the return air close and the dampers to the fresh air open allowing the indoor unit to pull fresh air in and distribute it to your rooms, this is a great feature for the cooler nights when the air is generally at its coolest and reduces running costs.
All filters are accessible from inside your home for both the recycled air and the fresh air making it easy to clean.
Whats The Advantage Of Izone
• Manufactured in Bibra Lake
• 10 year warranty after registration
• Excellent after service
• Designed to be user friendly
At AAPL, we can design, install, service and repair all ducted Air Conditioning systems in Perth. Contact the experts at AAPL today to discuss how we can create a smart ducted air conditioning Perth home for you.
To celebrate our 20th anniversary of keeping Aussies comfortable in their homes, we are inviting…
At AAPL Air Conditioning we love to support our local industries and people where ever…